How to order your Yanjala free range pork...
- Submit the form below
- We'll be in touch to discuss dates, any special requests or questions you may have and which butcher your pig will be transported to
- Once your order is confirmed, we will need a deposit to reserve your pig: $200 for a whole pig and $100 for a half pig
- As soon as we know the hanging weight (after processing) we'll contact you again to let you know the balance owing
- The butcher will receive your whole/half pig a few days after processing - let the butcher know how you would like your pork cut up, or simply ask them to prepare a range of various pork cuts and sausages for you. Your pork will be packed into butcher bags - ask the butcher if you would like them to portion the cuts into meal sizes.
- Final payment to us for the balance of your whole/half pig is required prior to pick up from the butcher (payment for any additional requests made with the butcher will need to be paid directly to them, ie: curing or smoking)
As we are a small farm we offer a limited number of pigs when we do have availability, so it will be first in best dressed!
Click here for more info on the ordering process, pricing and why we only sell whole or half pigs? We can deliver as far north as Rockhampton, south to Brisbane and anywhere in between.